[PACKAGE UPDATE]: grace-5.1.14-1

Daniel Reed n@ml.org
Fri Jan 16 15:46:00 GMT 2004

On 2004-01-16T10:24-0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
) > ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/setup.hint
) > ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/grace-5.1.14-1.tar.bz2
) > ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/grace-5.1.14-1-src.tar.bz2
)  From a message in cygwin-xfree I just realized that the setup.hint
) is missing a dependency for lesstif.
)
) Can you please update the setup.hint?

Done. It should propogate shortly.

) I guess I don't need to produce a new package for this change, or
) do I have to?

You do not; just make sure it's in there for your next release.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
If nature has made you a giver, your hands are born open, and so is