[PACKAGE UPDATE]: grace-5.1.14-1

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Fri Jan 16 15:24:00 GMT 2004

Oops,

> ) This is a package update from a new upstream version.
> ) I also patched grace to use /usr/share/man and /usr/share/info.
> ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/setup.hint
> ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/grace-5.1.14-1.tar.bz2
> ) http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/grace-5.1.14-1-src.tar.bz2
>
> Uploaded, thanks. Once it has hit the mirrors, please make sure you can
> upgrade your own machine using setup.exe, then feel free to post to
> cygwin-announce.

 From a message in cygwin-xfree I just realized that the setup.hint
is missing a dependency for lesstif.

Can you please update the setup.hint?

http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/grace/setup.hint

I guess I don't need to produce a new package for this change, or
do I have to?

Sorry,

    Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D