[root: Cron <cgf@sourceware> cd /sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin; /sourceware/infra/bin/cygwin/upset -C -u setup.ini; /usr/local/bin/upx -q -q -q setup.exe || exit 0]

Abe Backus abraham@backus.com
Sat Feb 21 22:27:00 GMT 2004

I'm sorry guys.  Thank you for taking a look at the problem Igor.

Chris, I can't figure out what's wrong with the package.  It does look like
the package version part of the file names is "2.5.0-4" on some files rather
than "2.5.0-1".  Would this cause the external-source problem?

In my setup download directory from mirrors.rcn.net, I have
xerces-c-2.5.0-1.tar.bz2 and xerces-c-2.5.0-1-src.tar.bz2, while the rest of
the archives (devel, doc, and libxerces-c25) are 2.5.0-4.  On my website,
they are all 2.5.0-1.

Thanks!
-Abe