zsh hanging on "Command not found" problem

DarkSoul darksoul@darkbsd.org
Tue Feb 10 17:51:00 GMT 2004

I upgraded my cygwin distribution and packages yesterday, and now I am
faced with an unpleasant bug :/ Whenever I type in unavailable commands,
I end up with hanging my cygwin terminal, and being forced to open a
fresh one.

<darksoul@wingzero> ~ >
zsh: command not found: w

I tried rebuilding my own ZSH, to no avail. I also noted that only ZSH
was affected by this bug, for when I use another shell such as bash
there is no problem.
--
Kizutsuita hibi no mukou ni, nani ga matsu no ka ? Soul Taker!
DarkSoul, EPITA ING2 SRS, Promo 2005