[Review - Good to Go!] XmHTML 3.2-1: widget capable of displaying HTML 3.2

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Fri Feb 6 14:59:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

>     Rafael> I haven't tried building anything that uses XmHTML, but I'm making the
>     Rafael> assumption that since the testhtml program builds and works, that should not be
>     Rafael> an issue.
>
> I build this especially for grace, which right now shows it's help with
> lynx in an xterm window. It looks quite nice with XmHTML.

Thanks! The problem at the moment is that when you build grace with
the current lesstif it is very fragile. E.g. double-clicking the axis
causes it to crash. (See discussion in cygwin-xfree, 01/16/04)

Until that is solved, I'll keep the 5.1.12 version, because it
used an old, static linked lesstif without showing that bug.

Volker.

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D