[Review - Almost GTG] TeXmacs: A scientific wysiwyg Editor and Interface for Computer Algebra Systems

Dr. Volker Zell Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com
Wed Feb 4 13:29:00 GMT 2004

    cgf> I haven't been paying close attention but perhaps this discussion should
    cgf> be moved to the cygwin mailing list.  This topic has been rehashed many
    cgf> times there.  If we haven't reached the point where we can actually *build*
    cgf> the package then it clearly shouldn't even be a candidate for an ITP.

Well the package builds fine OOTB when having installed all the necessary
packages. The problem is only that iconv support isn't properly detected
by configure. But I moved this discussion to the main list.

    cgf> cgf

Ciao
  Volker