Updated: diffstat 1.37-1

Eric Blake ebb9@byu.net
Mon Dec 20 13:45:00 GMT 2004

It turns out that while I was building the first tarball, the upstream
maintainer re-released his package with a new 'make check' testsuite, and with
a digital signature.  I have repackaged to include that, and this is my first
foray into gpg signatures as well.  Delete 1.37-1 to leave 1.35-1 as prev and
1.37-2 as current.

http://home.comcast.net/~ericblake/diffstat-1.37-2.tar.bz2
http://home.comcast.net/~ericblake/diffstat-1.37-2-src.tar.bz2

--
Someday, I might put a cute statement here.

Eric Blake             ebb9@byu.net