cygwin 1.5.10: ImageMagick 6.0.3 binaries fail

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Aug 11 06:34:00 GMT 2004

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Okay, it is fixed now.  There is a 6.0.4 version that is posted.  The
> release notes explain the source of the problem (read: me).
>
> In addition, I installed jasper, lcms, and libfpx so support for these
> was compiled in.  ImageMagick doesn't seem to do anything with libwmf...
> is that correct?

Hmm... oh, I see: libwmf support is not built in unless
--with-modules=yes is used.  We have not been enabling module support in
the past and I didn't enable it in this release so libwmf was ignored.
Comments on whether we should be enabling modules?

Harold