Two new "categories" created. Comment needed

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Wed Apr 7 21:35:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 04:38:37PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Harold Hunt has just, without any discussion here, created two new
>>categories.  One is understandable and probably doesn't require
>>discussion.
>
>I actually created ZZZRemovedPackages at least a month or more ago.

I'm not sure why this is important except to show that we needed to be
more vigilant about this type of thing.  So, I guess I need to disallow
unapproved categories in upset.

Eventually, I guess I will need to segment off the release directory so
that people can make changes only to the parts that they own, too.

cgf