ITPs in Bugzilla?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Sep 26 17:24:00 GMT 2003

Corinna,

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 02:37:40PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>
>>I'm an idiot and no one likes suggestions from someone that isn't
>>involved in the actual process... but it sure seems like it would be a
>>he*l of a lot easier to track ITPs through Bugzilla.
>>
>>Just a thought... feel free to leave it completely without any discussion.
>

> Perhaps that makes sense.  But I'm not at all familar with bugzilla,
> especially with setting it up for such a job.

I just started using it a few weeks ago at work... now I use it for all
of my projects.  It was very easy to learn.

> Do you or anybody else have any spare time to set up an ITP database
> in bugzilla on cygwin.com?

Is cygwin.com already running an installation of Bugzilla?  If so, I
could easily setup the projects and permissions within Bugzilla... if
not, then someone else would probably have to install it.  Installing it
doesn't take much, basically just dumping it in a web directory and
editing a few setting here and there.

Harold