[ITP] Check: A unit test framework for C

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak blytkerchan@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 25 09:53:00 GMT 2003

This has my vote, but:

* the binary package doesn't follow the now-canonical directory layout (i.e.
  the docs are not in usr/share/doc
* it might be a good idea to convert tutorial.lyx to something more readable
  (like plain text)
* AFAIK, source packages (like binary packages) should be bzip2 compressed -
  not gzip compressed
* The Cygwin-specific README is missing from the binary (and source) package,
  AFAIK it's required

and a question:
when I rebuild from source, I get failures in all of the tests when doing
a `make check'. What are your results like?

rlc

--
Atilla the Hub