List of package owners

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 03:56:00 GMT 2003

> Take it.
> I only wanted to "play" with it to get it working for me any way.
> I'll find something else to contribute.
> Robert

I don't have an express desire to maintain m4 - I only said I would consider
doing it, cause I like to try and be helpful and fill gaps which I can
manage.  M4 looked more on my scale then gcc(heh) - so I'm having a look.

Not to pressure - just wanted to make it clear that I'm not saying I'll
maintain it Yet.  I don't want for there to be a situation where others
aren't offering because I've merely said I'm thinking about it.  But if the
'I'm interested' (which sounded fairly positive) - was just for personal use
then I guess I'm not saying much.

Gareth