[ITP] GV: A PostScript and PDF viewer for X using 3d Athena Widgets

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Oct 30 18:34:00 GMT 2003

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

> -------------------------- cut here ------------------------
>
> #/bin/bash
> wget http://de.geocities.com/vzell1/cygwin/setup.zip
> mv setup.zip setup.hint
>
> wget http://de.geocities.com/vzell1/cygwin/gv-3.5.8-1-src.tar.zip
> mv gv-3.5.8-1-src.tar.zip gv-3.5.8-1-src.tar.bz2

I vote pro inclusion.  I guess that seals the deal :)

Problems
========
1) Fails to 'conf'.  See attached log output.

2) Did you see my note about moving the lndir step from 'prep' to
'conf'?  I would advise doing that.  I would also advise doing an 'rm
-rf .build .inst .sinst' in ${objdir}, as I do in my other scripts.
This prevents confusion about where the .build directory is.

3) Any reason for the stripped down postinstall script for X11 /etc link
fixup?  Why would you not use the version that is included with xfig?  I
thought that we arrived at that solution because the simple solution
failed.  I could be wrong, but please explain or use the other script.

I will review again when it 'conf's.

Harold