Maintainers/Packages List

Daniel Reed n@ml.org
Tue Oct 28 08:30:00 GMT 2003

On 2003-10-27T17:33-0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 05:23:12PM -0500, Daniel Reed wrote:
) >I am maintaining lists of maintainers and packages based on Christopher
) >Faylor's, and am planning on periodically publishing them to cygwin-apps.
) Thanks for doing this, Daniel.  I'm glad to see that you've picked this up.
No problem; it's easier for me to figure out who is allowed to do what this
way.

) Does this reflect the changes to the list that I sent or is this just the
) initial list?
I Googled for site:www.cygwin.com and the last names of some package
maintainers to find your original list, then checked all of the Follow-Ups
links. So, I believe this is the most recent information, but hopefully if I
missed anything we'll find out quickly enough.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
I'd say some people have no lives, but I'm the one who's going to