HEADSUP maintainers of: links mod_php4 mod_ssl mutt wget

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 1 09:16:00 GMT 2003

Just gotta get the #&*(@#& Muttrc installing, which is giving me fits, and the
new mutt is set.  Muttrc is where the incorrect "/usr/local/whatever/manual.txt"
is coming from.  If we could ignore that problem I'm ready to go now AFAIK.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.