[Review - Not yet] tcm

Daniel Boesswetter daniel@daniel-boesswetter.de
Thu Nov 27 19:04:00 GMT 2003

Hi Harold,

1) yes, my changes are very likely to be integrated into the original
TCM distribution (most are in fact already included there).

2) I created a build script now and rebuilt the source and binary
packages, available from the usual URLs
(http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm_cygwin.html)

The latest official TCM source (2.20) already contains lots of my
changes (#if'ed where necessary). The reason for patch to this source is
mostly to make it conform to the cygwin packaging-rules (and some
general bug fixes). The reason for the huge size of the patch (400k)
was, that the original source is not "clean" (because some
yacc-generated files are contained in the archive that are removed by
"make clean"). I changed this manually and the new patch is only 93k

BTW: The binary package has also been available from the TCM download
page at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~tcm/ since January and now makes
approx. 30% of all binary downloads!

Best Regards,
Daniel