let me be the first...

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat Nov 1 17:16:00 GMT 2003

I'm having a hard time with setup.exe.  Every time I run it, I have to
resize the "Packages to Install" screen (or whatever it is called).
Couldn't you just make the screen bigger or, at the very least, remember
the size I chose for the window so that I don't have to resize it every
@(#& time???

If you want people to use this product, you should make sure that it is
intuitive and easy to use.  It can't be that difficult to correct this
*bug* in setup.exe.

cgf

P.S.  But seriously, I love the ability to resize this screen.  This is
a ten gold star achievement.