Octave package for Cygwin

Billinghurst, David (CRTS) David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com
Thu May 29 03:01:00 GMT 2003

I have used octave under cygwin for a few years, so this gets
my vote, and I would be happy to download and test the package.

I regularly build and test fortran LAPACK and BLAS on cygwin, as
part of the gcc regression testing.  I haven't tried to
build ATLAS or fftw, and I failed to build libhdf5.

I also had a look at building a shared libstdc++, but failed at
that too.

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Eaton [mailto:jwe@bevo.che.wisc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 29 May 2003 12:47 PM
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Subject: Octave package for Cygwin

I would like to contribute a Cygwin package for GNU Octave
(www.octave.org).
Eventually I would like to also provide packages for ATLAS, LAPACK,
BLAS, fftw, and libhdf5 so that these features can be used with
Octave.  Does anyone know whether there might be other people who are
working on these packages or who might be interested in helping?