Paval Away?

Pavel Tsekov ptsekov@gmx.net
Tue May 6 08:43:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

> Is Pavel away enjoying the holidays? Shall I lend a hand and come up with a
> package status thingy?

Hello,

In fact I was away (not enjoying the holidays though) busy with some
personal problems. I planned to come back this week, but it seems it will
be next week.

I'd appreciate very much if you can post a package list though, since I
have not been reading cygwin-apps for a while. I know there are several
new packages and that they are very close to get ready for upload but
nothig more.

And, uh, sorry for not saying a word - I hoped I would join earlier.