current package depencies

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Mon Mar 17 22:00:00 GMT 2003

The attached file is the result of visiting every node in my installed
cygwin packages via Tarjans strongly connected set identifier algortithm.

IOW it's a cycle-safe dependency ordered list of what I've got installed.

If we want to ensure that base-passwd runs before any other install
scripts, then base-passwd should required by cygwin, as the last item in
the cygwin package requires clause.

i.e.
@ cygwin
sdesc: "The UNIX emulation engine"
category: Base
requires: _update-info-dir libintl2 base-passwd

This is because with the cygwin ntsec defaulting to on, setting up
/etc/passwd correctly is now imperative.

This change can (and IMO should) be made now.

Cheers,
Rob