zlib 1.1.4-2 64 bit?

Sat Jul 12 11:55:00 GMT 2003

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> did I miss a posting?  There's a zlib 1.1.4-2 version, marked as "test"
> available.  Is that already build under 1.5.0?

Yep.  I've got zlib, libpng (both 1.0.15 and 1.2.5 flavors) recompiled
and uploaded.  I was going to announce them as soon as I got libiconv
and gettext updated (I've so many packages, I didn't want to flood the
list with update messages)

But libiconv and gettext are proving difficult -- Bruno really did a
number on those packages (libiconv: 1.8 -> 1.9.1, gettext: 0.11.5 -> 0.12.1)

We're talking total internal reorganization.  New DLLs, new
applications, split into multiple independent (and separately
configured) subprojects...

It's a frelling PITA.  And this is the second time in less than a year
that gettext has seen such major changes.  The man is a menace.  Bruno
must be stopped...

--
Chuck