[ITP] rebase

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Wed Jan 29 20:58:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:23:55PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:26:18PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> >Should I also convert my rebaseall.bat to a shell script too?
>
> IMO, yes.

Good.  Did I ever tell you how much I hate NT batch file programming?
You know, it's similar to that Windows 95 lament that seems to be common
around here. :,)

> >BTW, rebase will ultimately be able to handle in-use DLLs by doing
> >the MoveFileEx(MOVEFILE_DELAY_UNTIL_REBOOT) thing.  So, rebasing
> >cygwin1.dll and other in-use DLLs will not be a long-term problem.
>
> Cool.  I was going to suggest this but was afraid that you'd say
> "Patches gratefully accepted."  :-)

Oh, please!  Pretty please!  I have always wanted to say that
myself!  :,)

Actually, I need it for proper Cygwin setup.exe operation anyway.

Jason