Proposing TCM as a cygwin package

Daniel Bößwetter boesswetter@peppermind.de
Mon Jan 27 11:16:00 GMT 2003

Hi *,

TCM 2.20 has been released last week (see
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~tcm/) and I have made source and binary
packages for Cygwin now. At

http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm_cygwin.html

you'll find the setup.hint, source and binary packages (marked as test
in setup.hint).

I successfully tested on two different machines, but more testers are
(of course) welcome. There is one known bug right now that cannot easily
be fixed: TCM relies upon fig2dev for printing and there is AFAIK no
precompiled version for cygwin (although the original source compiles
without problems).

Anyone willing to become maintainer of fig2dev? :-)

Best Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Boesswetter, mailto:boesswetter@peppermind.de