LPRng and ifhp packages ready

Pavel Tsekov ptsekov@gmx.net
Tue Jan 21 14:52:00 GMT 2003

Hello, Brian!

Very good news! But let's not get too excited :) I've just received a
moderator mail, that you have sent an announce for these package to the
cygwin-announce list. This is not the proper procedure to follow. The
right thing to do is:

1) Announce the package availability on the cygwin-apps list.

2) Wait some time so that the package can be reviewed by subscribers of
the cygwin-apps list.

3) If everyone agrees that the package is OK, then the package will be
uploaded to sources.redhat.com. Once the package is uploaded, you can
announce it.