New: libsmi 0.4.2

Daniel Reed n@ml.org
Fri Dec 12 23:35:00 GMT 2003

On 2003-12-12T15:25-0800, Abe Backus wrote:
) Yes, it is all in one package for now.  Thanks for checking into it though.
)
) On 2003-12-09T21:02-0000, abraham@backus.com wrote:
) ) BIN http://abraham.backus.com/release/libsmi/libsmi-0.4.2-1.tar.bz2
) ) SRC http://abraham.backus.com/release/libsmi/libsmi-0.4.2-1-src.tar.bz2
) ) HINT http://abraham.backus.com/release/libsmi/setup.hint

It looks like the binary package includes manual pages in usr/man instead of
usr/share/man. If you would like to re-package with the man pages in
usr/share, let me know when it is available. I'll hold off on uploading
until you give me [one more] final go-ahead.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly