libsmi-0.4.2 [Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-12-05]

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Wed Dec 10 06:41:00 GMT 2003

Since I just issed another previously submitted package, I thought I
should check this one, too.  I'd missed the fact that libsmi had also
been previously submitted.  I did find this message though, which
confused me.

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 04:42:28PM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>[I haven't heard from Abe yet regarding this package, so I am just going
>to post it as-is within a few hours unless someone requests that I not
>do that.]

I'm not sure what you mean by "post it as-is" but since I don't see that
this package has enough votes, it surely shouldn't be put up on
sources.redhat.com.

cgf