And one more package, astyle Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 07:01:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 07:24:54AM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

> >    procps  (reviewed, 2 votes, John and me)
>
> I voted for this one, after reviewing it.

Ok, didn't see that.

> >    ELFIO   (reviewed, 2 votes, Joshua and Nicholas)
> >    doxygen (reviewed, 0 votes)
>
> Again, I voted for it, but with the conditions that it be
> cleaned up a bit.

Where?  I don't see any mail from you voting for it.  Only a mail

	"Arrgh! Geocities strikes again!!!"

Did you review the package after Ryunosuke offered the fixed package?
I take your vote now but I take a package issue, too, for now.

Red Hat, Inc.