And one more package, astyle Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 10:12:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >Corinna says:
> >>
> >>Why not?
> >
> >ummm because I am a busy boy?  :P - barely get a few minutes spare at
> >all these days, let alone next to my cygwin computer.
>
> Maybe we need to change the approval process so that people actually have
> to try the package before saying "Aye".

I agree, even though in the past I've been one of those who've done
this.  I can see where the breakdown lies.  It seems that since Chuck
left for vacation that no one takes on looking at a package.  The other
method would be to put the package in test mode, announce the test
version of the new package, and let the users give their opinion.  I
think I like this even better.

Earnie.