init and agetty packages available for review/upload. (fwd)

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 03:29:00 GMT 2002

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 10:55:58AM -0500, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> Done. I added /etc/postinstall/sysvinit.sh. The script sets up default
> /etc/inittab and /etc/rc (if not exist) and copies itself to
> /usr/bin/init-config for setting up init as a service later.
>
> http://users.rcn.com/sokhapkin/release/sysvinit/

Sorry but there's a package fault in the binary:

drwx------ sos/None          0 2002-11-10 07:29:10 etc/
d--------- Administrators/None 0 2002-11-10 07:29:30 etc/postinstall/
---------- Administrators/None 3584 2002-11-10 07:19:53 etc/postinstall/sysvinit

Look at the permissions.

Other than that, the package seems to be ok now.  Please send the full
URLs to your files in the next mail.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.