xerces-c, xerces-c-devel, xerces-c-doc 2.1.0-2 available for review/upload

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:30:00 GMT 2002

>I added a patch to follow some recommendations from Gerrit.
>
>1) have the library name be "cygxerces-c2_1_0.dll" rather than
>"libxerces-c2_1_0.dll" (following conventions used by other libraries in
>cygwin).
>
>2) the symlinks created in the build structure during "make" more
>accurately represent the links created during "make install"
>
>3) in "make distclean" and "make clean", libraries and symlinks are removed
>
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c/setup.hint
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c/xerces-c-2.1.0-2.tar.bz2
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c/xerces-c-2.1.0-2-src.tar.bz2
>
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-devel/setup.hint
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-devel/xerces-c-devel-2.1.0-2.tar.bz2
>
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-doc/setup.hint
>http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-doc/xerces-c-doc-2.1.0-2.tar.bz2
>
>Anyone wishing to review these packages can point setup.exe to
>http://abackus.imagineis.com.

I'll definitely review these when i get home ... hopefully they will solve
my xerces-c related problems.

Gareth - still doesnt understand why hes got xerces-c related problems in
the first place.