Setup 2.218.2.4

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Mon May 13 01:51:00 GMT 2002

Please run it under DebugView/gdb/Visual debugger and see where the
segfault is occuring.

> or
>
> b) consumes memory without bound until it dies with no error
> message.  I
> never get to see the chooser.

Great, we have someone who's seen setup's innards able to reproduce
this. I was using a SMB share earlier today, no errors other than two
bluescreens (youch, something dodgy with that kernel :}).

And no, we can't go back, unless someone (not me) wants to build a 2.194
that won't crash with a yacc stack exhaustion.

Rob