RFP: UPX (Was Re: reducing binary distribution size with UPX)

Stephano Mariani sk.mail@btinternet.com
Sat Mar 16 15:14:00 GMT 2002

I never intended to imply that the packages should be distributed
compressed, but perhaps UPX functionality could (in the distant not so
near future) be integrated into setup, such that the installed files
could be compressed at the users discretion based on its size. :)

Stephano Mariani

UPX)