Link for MORE

David A. Cobb superbiskit@cox.net
Sat Mar 16 11:41:00 GMT 2002

        I'm finding that common tasks like configure sometimes depend on
"more", which we don't have.  I can make it work by "ln -s /usr/bin/more
/usr/bin/less".   I suppose the related info files should likely be done
also(?).
    I propose putting that link in the delivery tarball (wherever less is).

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.