Please upload ... new version of curl [7.9.8-1]

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Jun 13 13:14:00 GMT 2002

Ben,

Yes, there is.  Harold Hunt is working on getting those together.  He's
been under a time crunch lately, so unfortunately their completion has
been delayed.  Hopefully they'll be out soon :-).

Cheers,
Nicholas

http://shopnow.netscape.com/