New setup.exe snapshot 2.249.2.2

Pavel Tsekov ptsekov@syntrex.com
Mon Jun 10 06:05:00 GMT 2002

>> I'm using XP Home (Italian) on a ASUS L8400 Series Notebook with ATI
>> Mobility Radeon with 16Mb ram, screen resolution is 1024x768,
>> 32bit color,
>> Windows classic desktop, small fonts.

RC> You're sure you are using small (I thought 'normal' was the base option
RC> on XP?) fonts? I'm running a desktop of 1920x1440, and with or without
RC> the XP enhancements it works correctly (at 16 or 32 bit).

Yes, you're right - I use normal not small (this is the smallest
available choice though :) ).

RC> What options do you have set for 'message box' in
display->>appearance->advanced?

MS Sans Serif / 8

Btw the problem is gone now. It appeares it has something to do with
that cyrilic software. I've just set "International settings" ->
"Advanced" -> "Language for non-UNICODE programs" to English (United States)
and everything is OK now - it was set to "Bulgarian" which I guess is
what messed setup.