package offering: gnupg

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Sat Jun 8 11:45:00 GMT 2002

Hmm...

I think Chuck better look at the buildscript, there seem to be a couple
of (unnecessary?)kludges throughout the script.  For instance,
re-autoconfilizing the autoscripts shouldn't be a necessary step in the
user build process.  You should do that ahead of time, delete the
autom4ate.cache and other garbage, then make a diff against the
results...  There are a few other things that could be improved in the
source package ( but I'll leave it to the veteran package maintainers to
comment ), but AFAICT the binary package works fine.

Cheers,
Nicholas