binutils request

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jun 6 14:02:00 GMT 2002

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > Could everyone who has
submitted a bug fix since the last release
> provide a short paragraph describing what the bug fix related to?
>
> I think it just boils down to fixes from Danny, Ralf, and Chuck,
> AFAICT from the ChangeLog.
>
> Please send the info to cygwin-apps.

from ld.texinfo

@kindex --exclude-libs
@item --exclude-libs @var{lib},@var{lib},...
Specifies a list of archive libraries from which symbols should not be
automatically
exported. The library names may be delimited by commas or colons.  Specifying
@code{--exclude-libs ALL} excludes symbols in all archive libraries from
automatic export. Symbols explicitly listed in a .def file are still exported,
regardless of this option.

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12