mknetrel: build cross tools

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Tue Jul 23 11:10:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-07/msg00288.html
>
>I'm tired of talking about this.  I will ignore further attempts to add
>this capability to mknetrel.  I can't BELIEVE that I have to make this
>point one more time.

Chris & Jan,

I have a suggestion, lets make the crossbuild-tools a separate script
with its own cvs dir under /cvs/cygwin-apps.  That way Jan could
continue to enhance it and eventually allow others to contribute the
scripts necessary to build rpms, debs, etc. of the tools.  Eventually,
we could have a link on the cygwin-apps homepage which would explain the
script and provide links to download the various prepackaged
crossbuild-tools.  Just an idea...

Cheers,
Nicholas