teTeX suite 20020530-2 available for testing

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Mon Jul 22 14:28:00 GMT 2002

Jan et al.,

First, a *BIG* Thank You to Jan for taking on the teTeX stuff.  Jan, we
actually have the X windows GSView now, so those instructions on using
the windows version isn't necessary unless you aren't using X.  However,
so far it looks good :-), but it'll take me awhile to sift through it.
 Perhaps you might want to do what Dario is doing with Ghostscript.
 Have it uploaded with the test-version tag and then make an
announcement on the main list that it is available for test.  That way
you'll definitely have more candidates available for thorough testing.
 Just a suggestion.  Again, thanks for the hard work!

Cheers,
Nicholas