[setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when user cycles chooser

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Sat Jul 13 16:04:00 GMT 2002

Robert,

I will do this later tonight, since it will require a full uninstall
before I can rerun setup.exe.  Can you provide a debug version of that
version of setup since I can't get &%$@#! gcc-3.1.1/gcc-2 to build
setup.exe and I don't have time to reinstall the old gcc/mingw stuff.
 Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - I'd prefer to download it, as my mbox size is very small.