Guile 1.5.6-2 available for review

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 4 21:45:00 GMT 2002

Packaging structure looks pretty good to me.  There's a small bug in the
(native) buildscript [an unclosed 'if' block in prep()] but that's no
big deal.

As far as the "ridiculously big" patch goes, I wouldn't worry.  There
are two ways to go
   big patch: easy to create, easier on end-builders (they don't need
the autotools) -- but it's big
   small patch: it's small, but hard to maintain, and harder on the
end-builders (they must have the autotools installed)

I dunno, which one would you pick?  :-)

--Chuck