Need a teTeX-beta maintainer

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:11:00 GMT 2002

> Btw: I've been putting quite some time in getting a fine guile release
>      to cross build for Cygwin, because this has a high priority for
>      me.  But as yet I can't get a shared version linked.  It seems I
>      need the latest autotools from cygwin, but I need them as cross
>      build tools.

The autotools -- except for the libltdl library from libtool -- are
platform independent.  I guess what you *really* want is a way to
install OUR version of the -devel- autotools in such a way that they do
not clash with the "regular" version you already have installed on your
(linux?) machine.

I've done this -- but not here.  I'll send you my build scripts soon,
but you'll have to build then cygwinish versions yourself.

--Chuck