setup crashing - fixed?

Corinna Vinschen cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Mon Jan 28 15:16:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 09:29:02AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:

> ===

By explicitely expressing my wish to change the state by pointy clicky
somewhere.  Honestly, think of the current "test" installation of
tetex and texmf which is > 30 Megs.  If the user actually chooses
to go back to the "curr" version, it's his/her choice.  If that
happens while the user actually just wanted to update to the latest
bazzoo-3.3-8 package it's pretty annoying.

Red Hat, Inc.