[ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion

Gerrit P. Haase freeweb@nyckelpiga.de
Wed Jan 9 04:00:00 GMT 2002

 Corinna,

2002-01-09 12:50:02, du schriebst:

> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:16:12AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>> Users may have to include /usr/libexec to their PATH, due to the fact
>> that libhttpd.dll resides there. Should we move at least that core
>> library to /usr/bin to have it in PATH like the other cygfoo.dlls?

> Shouldn't that be /usr/bin/cyghttpd.dll?
>                            ^^^

It is the same like it is with perl or python.  These packages
doesn't use libtool and to change the name would need some additional
patches in a lot of build related files which would blow up the patch.

But I'll look what I can do regarding the next perl release.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=