cygwin-doc

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 19:52:00 GMT 2002

> Are you kidding?  Cygwin-Man is the COOLEST!

And would make a great mascot!

> Truth, Justice, and the American Way, my friend.  Truth, Justice, and the
> American Way.

Just think of it this way: instead of just some 'man' now we've got a
'doc'. Hmmm... I wonder if people are going to think this is a Cygwin
version of DrWatson.

OK, my last question was pretty obvious, but how about this one:
The -src package here contains perl scripts. Is there any way to have
(just) it 'depend' on perl? Or at least warn people beforehand that
they'll need perl to remake the man pages?

setup.hint:

sdesc: "Cygwin-specific man-pages for utilities and functions"
ldesc: "The intro.1 and intro.3 man pages for Cygwin. Also includes
autogenerated, man-formatted versions of the cygwin documentation
available online at
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html
and
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/cygwin-api.html"