Aterm and Refresh problems

Socheat Sou socheat@object-insight.com
Sat Oct 6 14:49:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have Cygwin 1.3.3 on Windows 2000 with the
XFree86 4.1.0 with Blackbox.  I was able to compile aterm from source
without any problems.  However, when I run aterm, it seems as if it doesn't
automatically refresh the window.  That is, when I type in the aterm
window, I can't see what I'm typing until I force it to redraw the window
(usually by moving the window).  Is it aterm that's the problem, or is it
Blackbox, or is there some configuration setting I need to know?

On a side note, where/what is the config file for
rxvt?  Thanks,

Socheat