final setup w/ categories available on cygwin.com

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat Nov 3 16:31:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 01:13:41PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Apparently there used to be a setup.exe symlinked there but your copy
must have wiped out the symlink.  I've reestablished it.  I deleted
your file in the process.

setup.exe lives in the ftp hierarchy, you should copy new versions
there.  You'll have to do that now.  Sorry.

cgf