updated win32 macro

Akim Demaille akim@epita.fr
Thu Mar 15 04:55:00 GMT 2001

>> Then there is yet another thing to introduce IMHO, AC_SYS_WIN32 or
>> so, which does define this symbol to yes/no.  You high level macro
>> ac_requires it.

Robert> Doesn't that just check the _current_ support ?

Sorry, I don't understand.

Is the feature your trying to test related to the compiler, or to the
system?  If the language is relevant, then indeed AC_SYS is wrong.  If
the language is not, then I don't understand your sentence: all that
matters is whether we are running this system or not, to decide, for
instance, of the programs to compile.