Has sys/stat.h changed

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 19 18:33:00 GMT 2001

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Maybe it is easier to just update gcc rather than 27 different packages
> which include -I/usr/include/wNNapi, though.

That was my point.  Since with -mwin32 you get /usr/include/wNNapi
included automatically, it's a non-issue there.  My argument was
targetted at the need for just one packaqe -- gcc -- to "know" where
windows.h lived, even for -mno-win32.  As much as the need is personally
distasteful, since it obscures the "clean" separation between "native"
and "cygwin".  If there is such a separation. :-P

--Chuck