setup.hint

Morrison, John John.Morrison@uk.experian.com
Fri Dec 21 02:00:00 GMT 2001

Would it be a good idea for the setup.hint file to have something along the
lines of:

Maintainer: John Morrison
Contact: John.Morrison@uk.experian.com

?  This would allow folks to email the maintainer directly without having to
bug the list.
For example, I didn't know that Corinna was the maintainer of the 'which'
package.

Just an idea.

J.

--
Fudd's First Law of Opposition:
	Push something hard enough and it will fall over.

of this email.